Do I have to tell ADA to send my DAT scores to all the schools I applied to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gogoclever

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I took my DAT two years ago, I didn't select the option to have my scores sent to all the schools. How do I have ADA send my dat scores sent to the schools I applied to on AADSAS?

Members don't see this ad.

you have to go onto your ADA/dentpin account where you signed up for the DAT and pay to have more schools receive your score. I think its $10 per school.

Members don't see this ad :)
True ^. However, for some reason certain schools want an actual copy of your score report sent from AADSAS, the two I know of are BU and NYU.

I called them and they said that once your send it to one school, it'll send to the rest of the schools.

Reactions: 1 user
True ^. However, for some reason certain schools want an actual copy of your score report sent from AADSAS, the two I know of are BU and NYU.
Don't you do that when you sign up? Selecting all schools should do the trick, no?

Don't you do that when you sign up? Selecting all schools should do the trick, no?
yes! defitneily the best thing to do. but some people elect to not select any schools or only a few and decide later on to apply somewhere they had originally not sent scores too

yes! defitneily the best thing to do. but some people elect to not select any schools or only a few and decide later on to apply somewhere they had originally not sent scores too
I just took the DAT and got done a few hours ago so now I just wait right. It just happens automatically?

Yeah it takes a few weeks and then check your ada account and it will say score processed or something like that. If I remember correctly, my portal didn't update for a week that I had taken the DAT, so don't be alarmed. Your score should be ready in 3 weeks bc they have to process and audit the exam. And it will show you who you sent it to and when

Yeah it takes a few weeks and then check your ada account and it will say score processed or something like that. If I remember correctly, my portal didn't update for a week that I had taken the DAT, so don't be alarmed. Your score should be ready in 3 weeks bc they have to process and audit the exam. And it will show you who you sent it to and when
cool thanks