Do I have to update my AADSAS at the end of this semester?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuretoothfairy777

Reaction score
I already applied over the summer but am waiting to hear back from more schools/have interviews in the spring. If my GPA goes down .05ish after this semester, should I just not update my grades on AADSAS? Or will schools require it to take into account for acceptances?

Members don't see this ad.

I already applied over the summer but am waiting to hear back from more schools/have interviews in the spring. If my GPA goes down .05ish after this semester, should I just not update my grades on AADSAS? Or will schools require it to take into account for acceptances?
If you put these courses as planned on your application, schools will be expecting to see your grades for this semester, so I would update your grades even if they lower your GPA.

0.05 isn't going to make a difference
submit the update and trust the process...

Reactions: 2 users
Thank you guys. I have had a tough semester and got my first B- in one of my classes, which made me apprehensive about updating my grades.

Reactions: 1 user