Do I need my transcripts to be verified on PTCAS for it to be considered on time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sshahba2

Reaction score
Hi! My top schools’s PTCAS deadline is October 1. If I submit my PTCAS application today (8/30) will that be considered on time or do my transcripts need to be verified before it’s considered to be complete and on time?
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I would check with your school(s) but for me, they have to be verified before the deadline date. If you are only missing your transcript, you should be fine as they usually take 1-2 weeks max and then verification is very quick.

I would check with your school(s) but for me, they have to be verified before the deadline date. If you are only missing your transcript, you should be fine as they usually take 1-2 weeks max and then verification is very quick.
I’ve already sent my transcripts to PTCAS I just haven’t submitted my PTCAS application yet. Thank you!

Hi! My top schools’s PTCAS deadline is October 1. If I submit my PTCAS application today (8/30) will that be considered on time or do my transcripts need to be verified before it’s considered to be complete and on time?
Thank you!
I submitted my application, and it took 2 days to have everything verified so you should be fine.