Do I need to submit my PharmCAS application 5 weeks early because of the GPA calculations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maimi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! On PharmCAS it says that they won't do the GPA calculations until the applicaiton has been submitted and fees paid for.

Does the application not get sent to the schools until after the GPA has been calculated?

Do I need to submit my application at least 5 weeks before the school deadline? For example, if the school with the earliest deadline that I'm applying to is on Dec.1, do I need to submit my application within the next 2 weeks?

Thanks for any help!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes. Earlier than that would be much better, if possible.

Send in your application as soon as possible. Try to have it done this week. It is way better to be ahead of the game than missing a deadline because you submitted your application at the last minute. Go work on your application right this instant! :p

You do not. The GPA does not have to verify by pharmcas before the deadline. But definitely You want to submit as soon as possible. You might make a mistake on the application and delay your verification process.

Reactions: 1 user