Do I need to withdraw my app?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

exquisitemelody

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For schools that I sent a primary to, but did not send a secondary, do I need to officially withdraw or do I just let my application die at the end of the year? For one of the schools, the secondary wasn't automatically sent. If I apply to that school again, will they know I didn't submit the secondary and will they care? (UC Irvine)

Members don't see this ad.

For schools that I sent a primary to, but did not send a secondary, do I need to officially withdraw or do I just let my application die at the end of the year? For one of the schools, the secondary wasn't automatically sent. If I apply to that school again, will they know I didn't submit the secondary and will they care? (UC Irvine)

Depends on each school. Some might bug you with an email every so often to submit your secondary - or else withdraw via email. While others you can probably just let go until the end of the cycle. Not too sure about your UCI app, but if you are deciding to reapply during the 2011-2012 cycle, you will be considered a re-applicant.

Members don't see this ad :)
I never sent my updated MCAT score becuase I wasn't happy with the results at all. Therefore, my application isn't really considered complete. I have sent the TMDSAS primary and secondaries. How would I go about withdrawing or do I even need to do anything?

Just an observation. If you are thinking you might not get in, and may need to reapply, why would you not complete all your applications, and ASAP?
Recipe for failure.:confused: