1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Do I reschedule????

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by PerioPlease, Jun 13, 2018 at 10:07 AM.

1. PerioPlease

Pre-Dental
    Hi everyone! So my DAT is scheduled for tomorrow morning... and I'm in full panic. I just took another BC full length, and I got an 18, 17, 16 for Bio, GC, OC. I'm averaging around 23 for RC, and 17 for QR. I really want a 19 for the DAT. Do you think there's any chance I could get that tomorrow??

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dentalstudent1202

How long did you prepare for? I just rescheduled my test today. I was originally scheduled to test on July 23rd but I felt 6 weeks wasn't enough for me to prepare.

4. IdleKoala

Pre-Dental
    Tomorrow? I mean there is always the possibility. But if you don't wanna risk it I would reschedule.

5. lwergod

Pre-Dental
    what were your averages before your latest BC test?

if you were averaging 19-21 on previous tests, then I might consider this test somewhat of a fluke.

but if you were averaging 17-8 on prior tests, then why should you be surprised if you scored likewise on your most recent BC test?

IdleKoala likes this.
  6. smile matters

Pre-Dental
    Did you end up taking it??

lwergod likes this.