CRAZYTERP

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2002
New York, NY
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Does anyone know whether to send pictures to all schools regardless of whether they ask for them?

Mr. H

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2001
Status
I don't understand this question.

If a school asks for a picture then send it in.
If they do not ask, then............send it in?! NO, just follow their directions dude!

tBw

totally deluded
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 6, 2001
infront of an iMac
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by CRAZYTERP
Does anyone know whether to send pictures to all schools regardless of whether they ask for them?
Admissions committee members 1 turns to admissions committee member 2

"Wow, this crazyterp guy can't follow instructions but have you seen this photo he sent us?"

"Yeah, dude, he is one HOT mofo, I was gonna reject him but this has tipped the balance in his favor. Lets admit him!"

....ummmm...if they don't *ask* for a photo...what benefit do you hope to attain by showing you didn't read the instructions....?

About the Ads
K

Katie

now now guys.. be nice; CrazyTerp goes to a school that has the best b-ball team in the whole country so I think we should forgive him for not asking the world's brightest question. I'm rather biased toward this particular school myself and you can see why in my signature. but to answer the OP's question, yes, only send a picture when asked for. Some schools will ask for a pic AFTER the interview (GW, Maryland) and sending them one before they even decide to select you for an interview will just confuse them.

DW

Fix me some sandwiches
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2002
A stone's throw from Central Park
Status
Medical Student
boy wonder has a lot of fun harassing the obsessive/compulsive types on this board, i love this guy
:laugh: :laugh:

AlternateSome1

Burnt Out
15+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2002
NY
Status
Attending Physician
Anyong going to send naked pictures to the schools? I have decided that this is my best shot at getting in. I just hope the schools realize that I am trying to bribe them...my body for an acceptance. Fair trade? Maybe I can send my soul too...make it a package deal.

~AS1~

About the Ads