DO/ JD Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lady bug

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do any osteopathic schools have DO/ JD programs? If not, have ya'll heard of anyone that made up their own program of such sort?

Members don't see this ad.

uuh no....I think it would be neat because it would provide more diverse career opportunities, like working in health policy, international health organizations, health care management, etc while being able work in patient care also. I'm just a little too ambitious. ;)

UMDNJ-SOM is the only osteopathic school in the country to offer a DO/JD program. I think it is a great program and considering doing it yourself. You need to take the LSAT at one point and it is in conjunction with Rutgers. I think it is a great idea. Good luck.

UMDNJSOM is the only DO/JD program. 7 years total.

PCOM currently offers a DO/PhD program in Health Policy in conjunction with the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia.

CLICK HERE --->>
http://www.pcom.edu/Academic_Progra...e_Programs_DO_PhD/degree_programs_do_phd.html

Relatively new program, but some good people in charge. Check that out as well if you are interested in the Health Policy field.

Good luck to you...make the world a better place for us all!