DO LOR to MD schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brokeninnosense

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Bad idea?

I've shadowed both a DO and a MD, but the MD doesn't have time to write a letter (his secretary will write the letter for him but I don't really think she sees me favorably). BUT, the DO I shadow absolutely loves me and told me she would write a letter (and even offered to call her old school for me). Would it be okay to send her letter to MD schools?

Members don't see this ad.

Bad idea?

I've shadowed both a DO and a MD, but the MD doesn't have time to write a letter (his secretary will write the letter for him but I don't really think she sees me favorably). BUT, the DO I shadow absolutely loves me and told me she would write a letter (and even offered to call her old school for me). Would it be okay to send her letter to MD schools?

This sounds like it is going to be a good letter.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bad idea?

Good idea