DO match day results!! What are you doing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigDinLV

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I ended up in anesthesia :D:D:D:D:p

Members don't see this ad.

it be interesting to find out where everyone matched?

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats everyone

-Internship at Crozer Keystone/Delaware County (Philly)
-waiting for PM&R match results in March

Matched EM...congrats to all!!!

Matched EM, fell asleep around 5am, sat around waiting until 1130 when I realized that I got the email from NMS at 930

Congrats to all!

Congrats everyone!!!!!!!!!!:hungover:

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to the matches! Those are some pretty nice matches too; a lot of variance. I'm excited for the EM people. That's what I hope to do, at least right now ;)

Where are the others who matched? There has to be more good news.

Congrats to you all. For those who matched EM, do you mind sharing some of your stats, school and residency program. I am really hoping to match EM some day, particularly Kingman AZ (my only state program).
Again I am really happy for you all.

^^ I believe Kingman has 3 ER positions left open for the scramble. That is just off the top of my head, maybe someone else can confirm that.

^^ I believe Kingman has 3 ER positions left open for the scramble. That is just off the top of my head, maybe someone else can confirm that.

Yes, you are correct. Per the Natmatch scramble site, they had 3 of 4 spots open.

congrats everyone

-Internship at Crozer Keystone/Delaware County (Philly)
-waiting for PM&R match results in March

Haha, that's literally right next to my high old school, and about a five minute walk. I go there all the time. Congrats!

Grads to all! :thumbup:

I ended up in anesthesia :D:D:D:D:p

Hey bro, congrats! I'm glad you got Anesthesia, it gives me hope. Where did you end up matching? Hadn't heard from you in a bit and I thought about it a little. Any more information is greatly appreciated. Congrats once again! :D

Could any one please post a list of unmatched spots?
Thanks

If only you realized just how good you have it at the moment.

Really? I hated histo! Have never looked back on those days with much fondness. 4th year is no doubt as good as it gets in med school, even better post match Im sure.

Congrats to you all. For those who matched EM, do you mind sharing some of your stats, school and residency program. I am really hoping to match EM some day, particularly Kingman AZ (my only state program).
Again I am really happy for you all.

Hmm...Well, be careful for what you wish for. Good luck to you if you do decide to go there. Say hi to Chip for me if you do. The rest of us who vacated from there are definitely prayin for him. :xf:

Anyone else match in the AOA Match & still wary to pull out of the NRMP Match b/c they do not yet have their contract??

Guess I still have a few neuroses left even after the Match.

Anyone else match in the AOA Match & still wary to pull out of the NRMP Match b/c they do not yet have their contract??

I believe you are wary to pull out of the ACGME match, not the NRMP match - NRMP is "the match" and handles the ACGME match process.

If that is correct, then don't worry, you're already pulled from the ACGME match if you matched an AOA residency. It's automatic and you don't have any choice.

cheers.

Hey Congrats to you, Krazykritter! Seems like not long ago you were giving me great advice on school decisions, etc., etc....
I hope you got your first choice! Good luck!!

Thanks, Orthodoc. I actually got my first & only choice for the AOA Match. If I wouldn't have matched, I'd be sweating it right now waiting for the NRMP results. Fortunately/unfortunately, the only thing I have to worry about is maintaining interest in my last few weeks of rotations (which is actually way harder than you might believe) :(

Maintaining interest in the last few weeks is for suckers.