Do me a favor............$$

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Femtochemistry

Skunk Works
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody with audio osmosis and willing to sell it cheap please PM--must have all the original stuff that came with it.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Just a word of caution, there are stringent copyright laws on it, and chances are the guys from EK browse this place and might try to bust you by pretending to make you an offer and have you accept it. You can get it for like $130 online.

I'm not saying that's your intention, but just cautioning you that legal precedings don't look good on a resume.

hmmm...
just curious but isnt selling your OWN ORIGINAL COPY LEGAL???
i mean after all, this is how people sell old CDs and stuff right??

doesnt copyright laws just make it illegal for you to make copies and sell???

i mean people sell old books, and cd's on ebay all the time...

Originally posted by kgal16
hmmm...
just curious but isnt selling your OWN ORIGINAL COPY LEGAL???
i mean after all, this is how people sell old CDs and stuff right??

doesnt copyright laws just make it illegal for you to make copies and sell???

i mean people sell old books, and cd's on ebay all the time...

Congrats, you have a future in law. Yes, you are correct, selling your own copies is legal, and if it isn't, it should be. But look closely at the topic, it has the word "favor" in it. I wouldn't call an online purchase a favor, especially when the item can be readily, safely, and inexpensively obtained from an accreditted online distributer. Like I said, I wasn't implying anything, just looking out...

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by limit
But look closely at the topic, it has the word "favor" in it. I wouldn't call an online purchase a favor

The online purchase isn't the favor...taking the time and trouble to contact him is the favor.

Oh the fun of semantics...:p

hey,

I just bought REAL copies from an SDN'er. NOT COPIED!! I should have made the subject more clear; sorry.