Do NBDE 1 without completing BDS??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

System32

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
hey im in 1sy year . bds and wut i wanna know is

can i give NBDE part 1 without actually completing my bds degree that is after i complete 2nd year..

actually wut i heard is this i can give part 1 after 2 nd year and if i get good marks i can get into some univ and den continue thereafter

I am a canadian citizen...will that be any help :p

godbless

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
some universities accept international dental students as transfer students, you have to look at individual school websites, and call them individually and find that out.but if u r in a canadian school then you can more easily transfer..........you can definitely take part 1 after second yr of school
good luck

System32

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
some universities accept international dental students as transfer students, you have to look at individual school websites, and call them individually and find that out.but if u r in a canadian school then you can more easily transfer..........you can definitely take part 1 after second yr of school
good luck
actually im doin dentistry from india.....umm it wud be usefull if u cud provide me with some schools that do accept or u have any idea that cud..thanx