do residents date their medstudents or nurses?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jesseruva

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
do residents date nurses in the hospital or students on the ward?

id never ever date anyone in the medical profession, but i am curious... i do recall one couple in MS3 but they kept it on the DL

Members don't see this ad.

do residents date nurses in the hospital or students on the ward?

id never ever date anyone in the medical profession, but i am curious... i do recall one couple in MS3 but they kept it on the DL

Intra-med school dating (med students dating med students) is extremely common.

Resident/med-student dating is very common as well. Most often occurs after a resident and a student meet during their rotations. Probably not the smartest idea for either party given the potential conflict of interest/power imbalance.

As for dating nurses...that's as old as time. And nurses are shockingly aggressive about going after single male residents. I've gotten pages, emails, out of the blue solicitations. It makes you feel like you're in an episode of Grey's Anatomy sometimes.

Nurses are shockingly aggressive about going after single male residents. I've gotten pages, emails, out of the blue solicitations. It makes you feel like you're in an episode of Grey's Anatomy sometimes.

This is welcome news!

:-D

Ha ha ha!

I actually didn't start that thread, though. But a very accurate description! :)

Ha ha ha!

I actually didn't start that thread, though. But a very accurate description! :)

Sorry to implicate you in it's creation...but you've had a significant part of keeping that disaster running. Of course, it's now basically a YouTube-based tutorial on how to get Ukranian and Thai hookers to move into your suburban McMansion and pretend they give a crap about you.

LOL, it is a shameful thread.

It was helpful at one point, though.

Sorry to implicate you in it's creation...but you've had a significant part of keeping that disaster running. Of course, it's now basically a YouTube-based tutorial on how to get Ukranian and Thai hookers to move into your suburban McMansion and pretend they give a crap about you.

What to get the man with too much money and not enough exposure to multidrug-resistant TB?

Haha, some of us tried to offer genuine advice.

Others were apparently trying to facilitate human trafficking.

What to get the man with too much money and not enough exposure to multidrug-resistant TB?

It's quite the wedding present.

And by the 10th anniversary it will be miliary.