DO Schools that I should consider

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancingdoctor13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I apologize if this question has already been asked, but since I couldn't find it myself, I am going to post it here and I hope you can help me out since most of you posting here are already in medical school. Can you all please tell me (list format) what the best DO school are to apply to (considering location, money (in state vs out of state), faculty, curriculum, rotations etc) compared with the worst schools (in your opinion, of course!) I will be pretty limited to the number of DO schools I can apply for and I want to make sure I look into the right schools Thx!

Members don't see this ad.

I apologize if this question has already been asked, but since I couldn't find it myself, I am going to post it here and I hope you can help me out since most of you posting here are already in medical school. Can you all please tell me (list format) what the best DO school are to apply to (considering location, money (in state vs out of state), faculty, curriculum, rotations etc) compared with the worst schools (in your opinion, of course!) I will be pretty limited to the number of DO schools I can apply for and I want to make sure I look into the right schools Thx!

You already made this inane post on another forum. Could a mod delete?

consider it deleted...sheesh i didn't realize there would be this much contention! forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.