DO schools that only decide after pre-reqs are done?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zukunft195

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm probably not going to have all of my science lab courses done prior to sending out applications.

Are there any osteopathic medical schools that refuse to give you an admission decision until you finish all of your pre-reqs? Or are all of them willing to offer acceptances, contingent on your successful completion of the remaining pre-reqs?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm probably not going to have all of my science lab courses done prior to sending out applications.

Are there any osteopathic medical schools that refuse to give you an admission decision until you finish all of your pre-reqs? Or are all of them willing to offer acceptances, contingent on your successful completion of the remaining pre-reqs?
Possibly only Touro-NV. See #11 at link below. They don't even allow pending pre-reqs beyond Fall semester of the year you apply.
https://tun.touro.edu/wp-content/up...cine-Frequently-Asked-Questions-2016-2017.pdf

Reactions: 1 user