Do summer research programs/SMDEP have hot girls that like to make friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2012
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey guys,

I've applied to many summer research programs for this summer and I'm curious. For those who have done it in the past, are there a bunch of hot girls there who like to make friends and have a good time? Us men pre-meds need to live a little too you know! :naughty:

Neuralicious

5+ Year Member
Jan 15, 2012
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey guys,

I've applied to many summer research programs for this summer and I'm curious. For those who have done it in the past, are there a bunch of hot girls there who like to make friends and have a good time? Us men pre-meds need to live a little too you know! :naughty:
Nope all pre-med girls are ugly. You probably don't even want to attend these programs just to spare yourself from them.

/sarcasm

OT: wtf kind of thread is this?... probably going to get flamed now...

About the Ads

BABSstudent

Established Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 29, 2011
Seattle
Status
Attending Physician
Hey guys,

Long time no see! Welcome back to SDN.

P.s. I still have the screen shot of your email saved on my iPod.

Jun 24, 2011
California
Status
Pre-Medical

I have it on good authority that all summer research programs are attended exclusively by beautiful lesbians who shun male pre-meds like the plague.

krispy

5+ Year Member
Nov 12, 2009
Narnia
Status
Medical Student
Hey guys,

no

HughMyron

Removed
Jul 15, 2012
Rack rack city bish
Status
Pre-Medical
From my experience on the interview trail, medical schools have very few truly "hot" women, but there are a lot of decently attractive, "doable" women.

Hey guys,

I don't think anyone would want to socialize with someone whose username is a false representation of a medical school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the Ads