Do summer research programs/SMDEP have hot girls that like to make friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayoMedSchool

Oct 10, 2012
  1. Pre-Medical
    Hey guys,

I've applied to many summer research programs for this summer and I'm curious. For those who have done it in the past, are there a bunch of hot girls there who like to make friends and have a good time? Us men pre-meds need to live a little too you know! :naughty:

Neuralicious

5+ Year Member
    Jan 15, 2012
    1. Pre-Medical
      Hey guys,

I've applied to many summer research programs for this summer and I'm curious. For those who have done it in the past, are there a bunch of hot girls there who like to make friends and have a good time? Us men pre-meds need to live a little too you know! :naughty:

Nope all pre-med girls are ugly. You probably don't even want to attend these programs just to spare yourself from them.

/sarcasm

OT: wtf kind of thread is this?... probably going to get flamed now...

About the Ads

BABSstudent

Established Member
      10+ Year Member
      Oct 29, 2011
      Seattle
      1. Attending Physician
        Hey guys,

Long time no see! Welcome back to SDN.

P.s. I still have the screen shot of your email saved on my iPod.

MaenadsDance

Jun 24, 2011
        California
        1. Pre-Medical
          3913986_f260.jpg

I have it on good authority that all summer research programs are attended exclusively by beautiful lesbians who shun male pre-meds like the plague.

Hey guys,

I don't think anyone would want to socialize with someone whose username is a false representation of a medical school.

About the Ads
          Status
          Not open for further replies.