May 28, 2009
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Well does it? To me it seems the passages get tougher as you go through the book...If agree, which part of the book represents aamc the most?

Thanks.

premedgurl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2007
Status
Medical Student
No, i don't think so. i actually think it gets easier in the end.

but in general, ppl get higher score towards the end for that book.

i think all of them somehow reflect aamc difficulties. or maybe one or two points difference.

hope that helps!

G1SG2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 2, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
Well does it? To me it seems the passages get tougher as you go through the book...If agree, which part of the book represents aamc the most?

Thanks.
I think it depends. I personally stopped doing them, especially toward the end...the last few tests are horrible. They are not "hard"-none of their answer choices make any sense in those exams, and the explanations are ridiculous...they were harming me instead of helping me. I score much higher on TPR and AAMC verbal, so I know it's not me. Like I said, it depends on the person.

capn jazz

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2006
Status
Medical Student
Yea... I got a 10 every single time I did an EK test, which was annoying because I averaged a 12 on the AAMC tests.

Jun 28, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
Passages seem a bit longer to me, albeit good practice :thumbup:

0Complications

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Oct 21, 2007
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I think they just seem like they are getting easier towards the end, because by that point you've put in quite a bit of work on verbal. I still never had a whole lot of score fluctuation after the first 2 sections though.