Do the schools pay for your accommodation+flight?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pinguette

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there,

quick question...for Masters and PhD programs, the schools pay for your flight and accommodation when they call you for an interview. Do Dental schools do such things?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
In a perfect world, my friend...

Get prepared to pay around 500 (+/- 200) for plane tickets, hotel, food, transportation.

It adds up quickly but is worth it in the end.

i believe michigan will pay for students applying for the dds/phd program on ur second visit!

They give you a free lunch. Does that count? :p

Hey there,

quick question...for Masters and PhD programs, the schools pay for your flight and accommodation when they call you for an interview. Do Dental schools do such things?

i know that would've been nice ....eh?

LOL...thanks a lot guys. Too bad, they dont refund!

Just wait until you get accepted to a school on Dec 1, pay your deposit before Feb 15, and then get accepted to a better school after Feb 15. You'll lose the first deposit, and then if you get into your top choice school after paying the deposit to school #2, you'll really be out some cash.

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Hey there,

Oh so young, so innocent.

Hey there,

Only when pigs wear dentures.