• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

pinguette

10+ Year Member
Sep 23, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey there,

quick question...for Masters and PhD programs, the schools pay for your flight and accommodation when they call you for an interview. Do Dental schools do such things?

About the Ads

1992Corolla

CheerioKing
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 19, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Get prepared to pay around 500 (+/- 200) for plane tickets, hotel, food, transportation.

It adds up quickly but is worth it in the end.

muz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2006
Status (Visible)
i believe michigan will pay for students applying for the dds/phd program on ur second visit!

xdianaax

In memory of Riley Jane
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 12, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
My cousin almost paid close to $5,000.00 between app fees, plane tickets and hotel stays...LOL

OceanBlue

HA! I knew it.
10+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2007
South
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hey there,

quick question...for Masters and PhD programs, the schools pay for your flight and accommodation when they call you for an interview. Do Dental schools do such things?

i know that would've been nice ....eh?

Fuji

10+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2006
Status (Visible)
Just wait until you get accepted to a school on Dec 1, pay your deposit before Feb 15, and then get accepted to a better school after Feb 15. You'll lose the first deposit, and then if you get into your top choice school after paying the deposit to school #2, you'll really be out some cash.

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

eleminopee

I've got 2 infractions!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 6, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey there,

Oh so young, so innocent.

tooth decay

science officer
10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2006
Status (Visible)
Hey there,

Only when pigs wear dentures.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.