Do the schools send emails?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DesiMcatAcer

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do the schools send emails, if you havent completed your secondary, wondering about your secondary?

Members don't see this ad.

DesiMcatAcer said:
Do the schools send emails, if you havent completed your secondary, wondering about your secondary?
I don't think they care whether you complete your secondary or not. They have thousands of applications. I would be pleased but surprised to find out that they send out a personal reminder about such.

you would be surprised. i think Loyola sent me a few letters telling me my app wasn't complete yet and what specifically i hadn't sent in yet. no emails for me though.
-mota

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, I didn't get a personal letter like:
Dear Mr. Pooper H. McGuillercutty (don't judge me or my name), we are really excited about your AMCAS application and we're waiting here prostrate before the print out of your application....
But SUNY - Upstate sent me a letter in the mail telling me they haven't received my LORs & Albany sent me an email telling me what parts of my 2º were still out. This sort of concern/work goes a long way with me: I'm an idiot. But seriously, it does mean something to me, even if it just means the administrative staff simply has its shizznit together.

stanford sends you email reminders...but its just an automatic thing.

I got an email from NYMC or NYU (can't remember which) saying that it had been a while since they invited me to fill out a secondary and that I would need to get that in soon which was odd because I had never gotten the invite, but I guess it just depends on the school.

Downstate sent me snail mail a couple times reminding me about my incomplete file. This kind of notification doesn't seem to happen very often though.