Do they offer scholarships for those who have high PCAT scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDtoB

Accepted!!!!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was accepted to my school of choice alrdy with a 79 oon my PCAT. I was wondering if I should take it again eventhough I have been accepted to get a higher grade in order to get scholarships. So do they offer scholarships, and if so how high does your PCAT need to be?

Members don't see this ad.

I doubt it. But your school might offer a merit-based scholarship that takes the PCAT into consideration. I'd contact your school to find out for sure.

Nope, I think it just helps you get the interview.

I got a 99% composite in October. I've had one school (in Sacramento) write me and ask me to apply.

That school would be California Northstate in Sac. They are unacrreditited as of yet. Everyone who took the PCAT got that letter, they are hoping to catch some Cali people who are apply out of state, obviously because the Cali schools don't take PCAT, so if you took it, you're considering out of state, most likely because you think your chances are better out of state.

Members don't see this ad :)
That school would be California Northstate in Sac. They are unacrreditited as of yet. Everyone who took the PCAT got that letter, they are hoping to catch some Cali people who are apply out of state, obviously because the Cali schools don't take PCAT, so if you took it, you're considering out of state, most likely because you think your chances are better out of state.

Thanks for the info. I'd rather stay in TX.

Some schools have something like that. I know at Minnesota they give scholarships to the highest ranked applicants academically for the class (GPA and PCAT)