Do we have a clue?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kspillman

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody really know what's going on? Some say the apps have been sent, some say not. Some say a few, one said 10,000. I wonder if this is what the offices of amcas are like?
KIM

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe it's just me, or maybe I've read too many of these, but I'm beginning to wonder how many of these posts have 100% truth to them.

Andrew

my impression was that it was pretty universal that applications have NOT been transmitted to schools, and i believe that the 10000 was referring to the number of applications initiated, not the number submitted to AMCAS by applicants or the number of apps transmitted by AMCAS to medical schools (which is zero).

Members don't see this ad :)
At last count, 17,000 is the number of applications initiated, although this number is probably significantly higher now. 10,000 is the number of applications certified and submitted to AMCAS. 0 is the number of applications AMCAS has transmitted to medical schools. Anyone care to back up my numbers on this?