Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

do we have to use transcript request forms....

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by justin_od, Jun 27, 2001.

1. justin_od

justin_od Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

cuz i sent my transcripts in before the amcas app went online....need help badly. thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. rxfudd

rxfudd 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I called AMCAS in March and asked this same question. They told me that yes, you need to use the transcript forms or there will be a possibility that your transcripts can get lost in the shuffle. I was also told to use the forms that were available online at the time for the 2001 entering class (even though I was applying for 2002). I called last week and my transcripts had been received. You would probably be wise to do the same thing.

4. Popoy

Popoy SDN Super Moderator
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Just to repeat what rxfudd has stated.... I too asked AMCAS about this last year and you do have to send it in with the form.... You have time.... send it in now!!! Don't panic.... Then double check by calling....

rxfudd is wise beyond his year :D .... Heed to his advise, seriously!!! I second his suggestion... Good luck....

5. Spang

Spang SDN Angel
    10+ Year Member

I also used the online forms for the 2001 entering class (and previous) they were available in PDF format. I sent mine so as to arrive as soon after March 15th as possible. That was back when I thought I'd be prompt with all aspects of the application. If I'd only known then what I know now.......

I haven't called to check on receipt cause I haven't had an entire morning to kill and I'm afraid of what it will do to my blood pressure!!!

You asked,

Spang

6. 12R34Y

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    You'd all better check on your transcripts. I have stated on another thread all of the troubles i've had with transcripts this year! I used the 2001 transcript request form also.

later