do we have to use transcript request forms....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justin_od

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
cuz i sent my transcripts in before the amcas app went online....need help badly. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I called AMCAS in March and asked this same question. They told me that yes, you need to use the transcript forms or there will be a possibility that your transcripts can get lost in the shuffle. I was also told to use the forms that were available online at the time for the 2001 entering class (even though I was applying for 2002). I called last week and my transcripts had been received. You would probably be wise to do the same thing.

Just to repeat what rxfudd has stated.... I too asked AMCAS about this last year and you do have to send it in with the form.... You have time.... send it in now!!! Don't panic.... Then double check by calling....

rxfudd is wise beyond his year :D .... Heed to his advise, seriously!!! I second his suggestion... Good luck....

Members don't see this ad :)
I also used the online forms for the 2001 entering class (and previous) they were available in PDF format. I sent mine so as to arrive as soon after March 15th as possible. That was back when I thought I'd be prompt with all aspects of the application. If I'd only known then what I know now.......

I haven't called to check on receipt cause I haven't had an entire morning to kill and I'm afraid of what it will do to my blood pressure!!!

You asked,

Spang

You'd all better check on your transcripts. I have stated on another thread all of the troubles i've had with transcripts this year! I used the 2001 transcript request form also.

later