Do we need to bring anything to second looks?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swtiepie711

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tried to search for this on SDN and came up with nada. Nothing is mentioned in the invites for second looks are far as what a student should bring, but I just wanted to make sure I'll be fine when I show up empty handed in my business-casual attire ;) ... Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something major - thanks for any/all replies!!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

A camera in case you want pictures.

You really don't need anything else.

2 forms of birth control (always double up, kids!)

Members don't see this ad :)
I tried to search for this on SDN and came up with nada. Nothing is mentioned in the invites for second looks are far as what a student should bring, but I just wanted to make sure I'll be fine when I show up empty handed in my business-casual attire ;) ... Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something major - thanks for any/all replies!!! :)

a smile and a sense of humor

Excellent! So camera, birth control, smile & sense of humor - sounds like it will be a fun time!!! ;) haha

Ok, kidding aside, seems like there's not much to bring - thanks for the replies, guys!! :)

Bring some of that real sticky icky, some rolling papers and your grinder. Oh and your collection of Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVDs.