do we really need to know chad's videos 7.3 till the end?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jaf004

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took an accelerated gen chem 2 course in 4 weeks, and you know that last section of Chad's videos? Well, in my class we never even got to those topics. Electrochemical cells and onward. Do you think that "standard and nonstandard cell potentials", "reduction potentials", "electrolysis", and "electrolysis calculations" are common on the DAT? Or was this more MCAT based?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I took an accelerated gen chem 2 course in 4 weeks, and you know that last section of Chad's videos? Well, in my class we never even got to those topics. Electrochemical cells and onward. Do you think that "standard and nonstandard cell potentials", "reduction potentials", "electrolysis", and "electrolysis calculations" are common on the DAT? Or was this more MCAT based?

Those are definitely on the exam. That's really weird that your chem class didn't touch those topics since my chem 2 had a good section dedicated to these topics as do most schools.

WATCH THEM! TAKE DETAILED NOTES! KNOW THEM!

...I think I had like 4 questions on that stuff! Not kidding!

Reactions: 1 user