Do we send LOR with primary or secondary apps?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrAffy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I can't tell if LOR go with primary or secondary apps. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes LORs are uploaded to AMCAS but I sent them to schools individually as i was sending in secondaries

Reactions: 1 users
Yes LORs are uploaded to AMCAS but I sent them to schools individually as i was sending in secondaries

Yeah that's really annoying for the school, it's easier for it just to be uploaded in AMCAS rather than the school having to process the letters individually. Please don't recommend that others do that.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah that's really annoying for the school, it's easier for it just to be uploaded in AMCAS rather than the school having to process the letters individually. Please don't recommend that others do that.
Sry I think it was miscommunication, I would hold off on sending letters from AMCAS to schools bc my letter writer was still in the process of uploading to AMCAS, and thus what I was trying to convey was that it is fine to submit letters to schools (using AMCAS) as you are submitting secondaries and that it is fine