Do you believe in magic?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Squat n Squeeze

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I do!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: Podunk Crap-Hole Diploma Mill of Medicine Class of 2008 :clap: :clap: :clap:

It's hilarious when these type of posts start to come up in May-June.

Members don't see this ad.

theattentionwhore.jpg

hahahaha....is that you Tein?:laugh:

just kidding D'dubs....:):laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Xavier,

I thought of all that too. I suspect SS will come up with something to explain this away. Something like "I am sooooo good, the AMCAS rules do not apply to me" or something.

judd

Sorry judd, deleted my post. But yeah acceptance don't come out till oct 15, unless you're EDP, and edp can only apply to one school until they get rejected from that school. From reading Squat's post he applied to all top ten schools except for one, and interviewed at them all. I read the fine print latter of Squat's post and he is just making fun of people who applaud themselves.

Podunk?? OK, I'll give you that. It is west TX afterall. But crap..... this is where I draw the line :cool:

actually, i think he's belittling people that hardly had a chance at getting in but did, and celebrate it. He's pointing out that they're going nuts over getting in some "crappy" school, and he finds that hilarious.

Originally posted by exmike
actually, i think he's belittling people that hardly had a chance at getting in but did, and celebrate it. He's pointing out that they're going nuts over getting in some "crappy" school, and he finds that hilarious.

I find him to be a jackass :clap:

Why are we still humoring this idiot who is probably rotting away in some community college somewhere? It's SO obvious he's some troll concocting some story about coming from a dirt poor crackhouse and then going on to earn straight A's in an "Ivy League" University.

Originally posted by BerkeleyPremed
Why are we still humoring this idiot whose probably rotting away in some community college somewhere? It's SO obvious he's some troll concocting some story about coming from a dirt poor crackhouse and then going on to earn straight A's in an "Ivy League" University.

So very true. Every time he deficates in the forum I consider him anew for my currently empty "ignore list".

Are you sure he's not a high schooler?

Originally posted by BerkeleyPremed
Why are we still humoring this idiot who is probably rotting away in some community college somewhere? It's SO obvious he's some troll concocting some story about coming from a dirt poor crackhouse and then going on to earn straight A's in an "Ivy League" University.

You're just jealous over the fact that I attend a higher ranked school than you do. The numbers speak for themselves.

What School do you go to, S&S?

I love S&Squeeze, hes the best thing to happen to SDN. I love it most when he talks about POO.

I'm just wondering what his "highly ranked" school is. I don't think he's ever mentioned where he went to school... lies lies, all lies.

Originally posted by sanoge7
I'm just wondering what his "highly ranked" school is. I don't think he's ever mentioned where he went to school... lies lies, all lies.

I have already mentioned it once.

Originally posted by Squat n Squeeze
I have already mentioned it once.

Can you remember what you said it was, or are you going to have to make another up?

Originally posted by turkdlit
I love S&Squeeze, hes the best thing to happen to SDN. I love it most when he talks about POO.

I thought I was the only one. I think he's funny and I enjoy the banter/responses. I'd have a beer with S&S.

Why would I be jealous that you attend a school that is more "highly ranked" than mine? First of all, your school (Diablo Valley Community College) is not ranked higher than mine. Secondly, I can definitely understand why you're involved in fecal matter research. Your whole life story is pure fecal matter...everything you post is fecal matter...and to call you a piece of fecal matter is a HUGE insult to everything that's floating around in our sewers...