Do you go to Univ. of Minnesota Dental school??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistinchicag

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking for someone that could possibly help me out. I am taking the CRDTS exam there in April and was hoping to find a student there that could either recommend a clinic to find a patient or let me borrow one of their patients for the exam. I am currently only looking for a class 3 lesion. I will pay big bucks to you and the patient if you could help me out!! I would really appreciate your help!! Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

i am taking the same exams too.. i have a patient withseveral class III but then i do not know if we will be scheduled the same day or if he will be willing to come in for you.let me know as soon as you get your date conf.. maybe i could talk to him and see if he is interested.I know the stress of finding patients and because i am not really sure if he will turn up on time i am also hiring the services of a patient agency.. they are coming to minessota for me so if you are interested i can also give you their contact. they told me they have lot of class III. u can always negotiate the fee too. its stress free but expensive that way .. which is very important on the day of the exam.. my patients have given me tough time on previous exams.stress does mess up your performance.