Dentista08

looking for a practice!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2008
Boston, MA
Status
Dental Student, Dentist
lol i swear, since I've discovered this website in July, I'm on here every day! Especially for the past month since I've been re-studying for DAT retake.. all I've been doing is waking up, check SND, study check SDN, eat, check SDN, study, sleep- repeat the next day.
I feel like you guys are my virtual little family lol When SDN was down earlier today I was so sad! too bad I'll never know who all of you are in person..
I'm completely loosing it, aren't I? haha
But anyway thanks to everyone for being super helpful! Love :love: u guys!

kkikkokka

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 28, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
lol i swear, since I've discovered this website in July, I'm on here every day! Especially for the past month since I've been re-studying for DAT retake.. all I've been doing is waking up, check SND, study check SDN, eat, check SDN, study, sleep- repeat the next day.
I feel like you guys are my virtual little family lol When SDN was down earlier today I was so sad! too bad I'll never know who all of you are in person..
I'm completely loosing it, aren't I? haha
But anyway thanks to everyone for being super helpful! Love :love: u guys!
chyeaaa!!!:D
today the site was down and i got nothing else to do but just refreshing the not working screen lol and finally it's working and i'm just so happy. haha :laugh:
yea same here!! thanks everyone seriously i couldn't have came this far without your help!!!!!!!!:love:

zorie

10+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2008
Upstate NY
Status
Pre-Dental
I think I've been on here every day since late September but only just joined because with Dec. 1st around the corner I couldn't take not posting anymore. Oh, sdn.

About the Ads

Plopper

"This too will pass"
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 30, 2008
Status
Dental Student
absolutely, i surf it during class!!

supraman

Boston Celtics
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2005
Status
Dental Student
I surf it on my phone. SDN > my Predent advisor. And Dentista, just admit it...you're a loser! :) jp jp

bearsfan55

10+ Year Member
Nov 8, 2008
Chicago, IL
Status
Pre-Dental
chyeaaa!!!:D
today the site was down and i got nothing else to do but just refreshing the not working screen lol and finally it's working and i'm just so happy. haha :laugh:
yea same here!! thanks everyone seriously i couldn't have came this far without your help!!!!!!!!:love:
lol i was also very lost and disturbed that it wasn't working all day.. i kept thinking to myself "it says 'a few hours', why isn't it working yet??".. lol dont do that to us again SDN!! haha... but seriously,, i feel really pathetic

UCSF2012

Tooth Rehab Student
10+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2007
Status
Rehab Sci Student
Can't you guys be normal and go eat turkey like the rest of the world?

SDN's okay. But this is about the time where people find out where they'll end up, so I like to know who the future D1's of UCSF are. I'm also waiting for those ..."OMG! I'm going to Columbia" thread. It should get exciting next week.

Dentista08

looking for a practice!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2008
Boston, MA
Status
Dental Student, Dentist
I surf it on my phone. SDN > my Predent advisor. And Dentista, just admit it...you're a loser! :) jp jp
lol not a looser, but a NERD, remember?
If you actually met me, I guarantee you wouldn't think so ;):hardy:

PDizzle

PreDents.com
Partner Organization
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2005
LSU, New Orleans
www.predents.com
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I think you all mean: SDN/PreDents.com as your life!!! I know it's the, "silly" season and all.......I forgive you all!!! hehe

Happy Turkey Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Diz......out

UCSF2012

Tooth Rehab Student
10+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2007
Status
Rehab Sci Student
I think you all mean: SDN/PreDents.com as your life!!! I know it's the, "silly" season and all.......I forgive you all!!! hehe

Happy Turkey Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Diz......out
I always get a lil excited when PDizzle comes on. I wish you were a D2 so you can be our big sib.

But yea, I don't know what you do during Thanksgiving to make it a "silly" holiday. :eek: I eat lots of food. Like every American on this Planet.

PDizzle

PreDents.com
Partner Organization
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2005
LSU, New Orleans
www.predents.com
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I always get a lil excited when PDizzle comes on. I wish you were a D2 so you can be our big sib.

But yea, I don't know what you do during Thanksgiving to make it a "silly" holiday. :eek: I eat lots of food. Like every American on this Planet.
Well, next year I could be your D4 link!! Plus, This year I will be hangn in the 4th floor lab, so I'll see all you fresh D1's...especially if there is a foamy that day!!! :laugh:

UCSF2012

Tooth Rehab Student
10+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2007
Status
Rehab Sci Student
Well, next year I could be your D4 link!! Plus, This year I will be hangn in the 4th floor lab, so I'll see all you fresh D1's...especially if there is a foamy that day!!! :laugh:
Wait, so you're in the same class as Bo and Virginia and all them?

PDizzle

PreDents.com
Partner Organization
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2005
LSU, New Orleans
www.predents.com
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Wait, so you're in the same class as Bo and Virginia and all them?
Bo is my bro!!!!! He frig'n rocks, as well as the rest of my kick butt class!

And I'm in the same clinic group as Virgina. My chair is right next to her...well, kiddy-corner! hehe

so....yes, I am.

About the Ads