Do you have a TV in your apartment?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magyarzorag

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
If it was up to me, I wouldn’t buy a TV. But my roommate bought all the living are and dining furniture for our apartment, so I feel kinda guilty and just wanted to buy the TV so she can’t guilt trip me. If you have a TV, what size . I was thinking 43 in or 50 inch. The price difference is only $50. I have a 50 inch that belongs to my boyfriend in my current apartment now, and find it good.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Get a 100 inch to show her who's boss

Reactions: 6 users
I got this and I freaking love it, probably the best $250 I've ever spent

TCL 50S425 50 inch 4K Smart LED Roku TV

Once you see 4K on a big screen in your own home you'll never need to buy a movie theater ticket again. Plus it's insanely convenient to have every streaming service at the push of one remote button.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have two 55” tv’s lol

Reactions: 4 users

Once you see 4K on a big screen in your own home you'll never need to buy a movie theater ticket again. Plus it's insanely convenient to have every streaming service at the push of one remote button.

I've got the same one! Got it at the start of March and so grateful. Mario Kart on this has both saved and endangered many times my marriage on those endless quarantine days.

Reactions: 1 user
I've got the same one! Got it at the start of March and so grateful. Mario Kart on this has both saved and endangered many times my marriage on those endless quarantine days.
The problem is there's not a lot of 4k content available now. I know Samsung Crystal UHD automatically converts any content to 4k.

Of course, where else would I play my games or stream my content :p

Personally I have and usually get whatever is on sale and ~55".

I usually get some weird brand like Element. They're cheaper, but typically have ****ty blacks but oh well it's not like everything is that one episode of Game of Thrones. No point in getting a Samsung if you don't intend to actually use it imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Have this exact TV. The amount of TV you get for that price is amazing and I love it.

Reactions: 1 users
I have 65” inch lg oled, spent like 2k on it. Sometimes I somewhat regret but then I remember how deep those blacks are!

Status
Not open for further replies.