"do you have any questions for us?"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SigurRos

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Honestly, what could one even ask without sounding like a brown-nosing tool?

Members don't see this ad.

you could ask about their sexual orientation.... I'd say you wouldn't be brown nosing if you asked

Look at the website. Whatever part of curriculum/special project is highlighted, ask them to tell you more about it. Works pretty well.

Members don't see this ad :)
"Am I going to get in?"

"What are my chances, really?"

"What exactly are you going to write in my file after this interview?"

All acceptable questions.

o_O

This is why you have a question in reserve like... "Are your students happy here?" or "What kind of help is there if I feel I'm falling behind?"

Literally anything is a good question. I'd say the worst thing is really not saying anything at all if you haven't had an opportunity to ask questions during the interview.

Do you think I would fit in?

The last thing you want to do is be accepted, go, and then find yourself a complete outcast >.>

I turned the question around on them and asked why they came to the medical school...

Answer me these questions three.

1. What is your name?

2. What is your favorite color?

3. What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Hope that they are Monty Python fans.

Answer me these questions three.

1. What is your name?

2. What is your favorite color?

3. What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Hope that they are Monty Python fans.

Nice :p

Honestly, what could one even ask without sounding like a brown-nosing tool?
You could try reading up on the school before you interview so that you can can sound like you're actually interested in going there. I don't understand how you could go visit a school where you might spend the next four years of your life and NOT have a single question about it. :confused: