Do you know what this is?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaylag2003

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I recently bought a puppy at the local animal shelter and when the woman picked him up, she noticed that he had a little bit of the mange. I asked her if this would affect me and she said that I would get little red dots under my skin, like red bugs (or chitters), and that rubbing H2O2 and alcohol would help get rid of it. Well I've had him for a month, but for that past two weeks, he's been at my mom's house with her. He stays outside there. I went to the local nurse for my company and she didn't know what it was. She said that it wasn't red bugs from what she could tell, but she suggested that it might be an allergic reaction to something. I haven't changed anything at all. No new soaps, makeup, etc... I've attached some pictures of my dots. They are all over my abdomen and there are a few of the them spread out on my arms and legs. They ITCH!!! Also, one or two on my neck. Any ideas??

Thanks,

Kayla

1) Here is my arm...it wouldn't have looked so bad if I hadn't scratched it:
u9irsdckxdtuhghuf2vg.jpg

2) Here is a single dot on my arm. These are also on my legs:
u51bk6qfc5w7ti5tbdi.jpg

3) My abdomen:
4r66cz6lafh0o58b8vhv.jpg

4) Another abdomen:
p9o7xennnqirkrc03495.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Status