Do You know?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurdentist

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Do u know any websites with demonstration videos that would help with preparing for the wreb exam? Especially the pros and the perio part? How long does it take to prepare for the written exam , by the way?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

There are lots of sites,,look at the old posts, I have seen many links to sites with video demonstration on Class II AMA and composite...or google it
I am sure you will find many sites

I have seen some of these websites for amalgam and composite while i was preparing for the rt exam. But how about endo? and perio?

Thanks!

Clinical Perio for WREB is not something you would worry too much of. I just used cavitron 85% of the time and used my Gracey's 15% of the time. As long as there are no obvious ledge of calculus, no tissue trauma and avoid patient rejection, you should get a 9 or 10 out of 10. For endo, try using a first maxillary molar palatal canal because it is always straight with no curvatures. Always study and practice access openings...diagrams from Pathways to the Pulp always helps. Remember that a pristine access opening would lead to a successful condensation.

I have seen some of these websites for amalgam and composite while i was preparing for the rt exam. But how about endo? and perio?

Thanks!

HI FUTUREDENTIST
CAN U PLZ POST SITES FOR AMALGAM N COMPOSITE UR INPUT WILL B GREATLY APPRECIATED.THANX N GOOD LUCK