Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Do You know?

Discussion in 'NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams' started by futurdentist, Apr 29, 2007.

1. futurdentist

futurdentist Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hi,

Do u know any websites with demonstration videos that would help with preparing for the wreb exam? Especially the pros and the perio part? How long does it take to prepare for the written exam , by the way?

Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Prosthoman

Prosthoman Membership Revoked
    Removed

There are lots of sites,,look at the old posts, I have seen many links to sites with video demonstration on Class II AMA and composite...or google it
    I am sure you will find many sites

4. futurdentist

futurdentist Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I have seen some of these websites for amalgam and composite while i was preparing for the rt exam. But how about endo? and perio?

Thanks!

5. DrTooth0805

Dental Student
    Clinical Perio for WREB is not something you would worry too much of. I just used cavitron 85% of the time and used my Gracey's 15% of the time. As long as there are no obvious ledge of calculus, no tissue trauma and avoid patient rejection, you should get a 9 or 10 out of 10. For endo, try using a first maxillary molar palatal canal because it is always straight with no curvatures. Always study and practice access openings...diagrams from Pathways to the Pulp always helps. Remember that a pristine access opening would lead to a successful condensation.

6. SHINWARI

5+ Year Member

HI FUTUREDENTIST
    CAN U PLZ POST SITES FOR AMALGAM N COMPOSITE UR INPUT WILL B GREATLY APPRECIATED.THANX N GOOD LUCK