Do you listen to music during operations and what do you listen to??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pikaboo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I usually listen to Andante Favori (Beethoven) what does everybody listen to when they want to lose the stiffness and get in the zone?

Members don't see this ad.

I usually listen to Andante Favori (Beethoven) what does everybody listen to when they want to lose the stiffness and get in the zone?

I have my playlists set on 70-90's pop mix. But if I have to do back to back to back quad MOD's or surgical extractions, I put on Kygo and get to work. Then I switch it back to 70-90's mix. I don't think kygo is to "crazy" for music, but most of my patients are 40-70 age so it might be to "different" for them. But when you are knee deep over an hour of drill fill 4 MODs or digging out root tips, I want to be "comfortable." :p Then again I'm in my late 20's so I guess it matches my taste. My generation patients prefer it.

Everything else, hygiene checks, 1-2 fills, crowns, gets my generic playlist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
I have my playlists set on 70-90's pop mix. But if I have to do back to back to back quad MOD's or surgical extractions, I put on Kygo and get to work. Then I switch it back to 70-90's mix. I don't think kygo is to "crazy" for music, but most of my patients are 40-70 age so it might be to "different" for them. But when you are knee deep over an hour of drill fill 4 MODs or digging out root tips, I want to be "comfortable." :p Then again I'm in my late 20's so I guess it matches my taste. My generation patients prefer it.

Everything else, hygiene checks, 1-2 fills, crowns, gets my generic playlist.
Hahaha yea the worst is when you have to do long ones without being comfortable. Honestly I don't think Kygo is even close to being called crazy, but then again the age and generation difference plays a role.

Members don't see this ad :)