Do you need to show colleges all your transcripts from the colleges you attend?

JakeSill

5+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2013
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I took Chem 1 at a CC and did well, but did poorly in Chem 2 and Statistics (took a W). I was able to transfer Chem 1 but not Chem 2. On the transcript of the school I go to during fall and spring, it says like "T" for chem 1 meaning transferred or something. When I'm applying to pharmacy schools, do I need to show the transcripts of both schools? Lol I really don't want them to see the "W" in Stats and the poor grade in Chem. 2.

Second question, will they re-calculate the GPA of the CC and my school?

AlPacino

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2012
Status
Pharmacist
I took Chem 1 at a CC and did well, but did poorly in Chem 2 and Statistics (took a W). I was able to transfer Chem 1 but not Chem 2. On the transcript of the school I go to during fall and spring, it says like "T" for chem 1 meaning transferred or something. When I'm applying to pharmacy schools, do I need to show the transcripts of both schools? Lol I really don't want them to see the "W" in Stats and the poor grade in Chem. 2.

Second question, will they re-calculate the GPA of the CC and my school?
Yes you do. Pharmcas requires that you submit transcripts from all academic institutions you have attended to calculate your overall GPA.