Do you smoke?

  • Tobacco

    Votes: 14 8.6%
  • Other

    Votes: 20 12.3%
  • Tobacco + Other

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • No

    Votes: 120 73.6%

  • Total voters
    163

yeah right

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2004
10
0
Status
This is in response to the "What percentage of doctors smoke" post. Seemed to be worth making. (results are not public)
 
OP
Y

yeah right

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2004
10
0
Status
Man, you're quick on the draw, I was in the middle of making the poll when you posted.
 

rpkall

Darwin Award Winner
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2004
531
9
Status
I used to, then quit.

Still occasionally have a couple socially every now and then (few times a year), or whenever I feel like my lungs are getting a little too efficient with gas exchange or mucociliary clearance.
 
OP
Y

yeah right

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2004
10
0
Status
Does anybody know how to edit poll options? I would like to add the "I quit" button. PM with instructions if you know. Thanks.
 
M

melimi

rpkall said:
I used to, then quit.

Still occasionally have a couple socially every now and then (few times a year), or whenever I feel like my lungs are getting a little too efficient with gas exchange or mucociliary clearance.
ditto, but i cant smoke regular fags anymore cuz they really do taste like sh!t, i can only smoke cloves
 

PBMaxx

MS4
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2004
341
0
43
Illinois
Status
Medical Student
Do realize that although the poll results are anonymous, there will still be a "social acceptability" effect skewing the results to "No"
 
OP
Y

yeah right

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2004
10
0
Status
PBMaxx said:
Do realize that although the poll results are anonymous, there will still be a "social acceptability" effect skewing the results to "No"
Sorry, man. It's my first poll. Besides, I'm not an epidemiologist (I don't trust statisticians ;) ). It's SDN, not a peer reviewed journal. So far, I would add: Quit, cloves, and try to put how much/day, but I can't seem to edit it. Feel free to create a new one if you want. I won't take offense.
 

PBMaxx

MS4
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2004
341
0
43
Illinois
Status
Medical Student
Oh, I wasn't criticizing the poll, just throwing in my needless $0.02

The poll is fine. Carry on.
 

rpkall

Darwin Award Winner
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2004
531
9
Status
Re: cloves.

Definitely better tasting than regular. If you can, get the natural ones with 75% less benzene. ;)
 

mrfrosty47

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2005
11
0
Status
i used to smoke cloves for a while, but i just recently quit.


i like "other" though... all my friends say im just like kumar from 'harold and kumar go to white castle'


:D
 

AmyGW

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 6, 2005
50
0
Status
mrfrosty47 said:
i used to smoke cloves for a while, but i just recently quit.


i like "other" though... all my friends say im just like kumar from 'harold and kumar go to white castle'


:D
Anand - Drugs are bad, mmmmkay?
 
M

melimi

mrfrosty47 said:
its for my glaucoma!
KESJWHBFREIGSGE
JAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAALKIORHJWNGOLEHBRD
WERFJGKNERSOGNNGHDJHTRSIRJGESRGR
RWEGHNTROGHIRTDHB
"HILARIOUSY" SAYS GEORGE W. BUSH
omg, oh god, that was good, i should go watch half baked again