Do you still have to pay???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

enigmatica76

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been accepted to two other medical schools, but I am waiting to hear back from one I just interviewed with. Do I have to pay the deposit to hold my seat, and wait and find out about the other one?? I don't want to not pay the deposit, then not get into the other school. However, I can't afford to pay two deposits...
Please help

Members don't see this ad.

I have been accepted to two other medical schools, but I am waiting to hear back from one I just interviewed with. Do I have to pay the deposit to hold my seat, and wait and find out about the other one?? I don't want to not pay the deposit, then not get into the other school. However, I can't afford to pay two deposits...
Please help

You can always call the schools that you have been accepted to and explain your situation, but in most cases, yes, you're going to have to decide on one of the two current schools, send in your deposit, then wait on the last one.

I'm saying this assuming that the two schools you have been accepted to have deadline dates coming up (isn't March 17 or so the spring deadline for most schools?), and you can't wait to send in the deposit until you hear from this last school.

How's that for a couple of huge run-on sentences...

Thanks for the reply. I thought that was going to be the case.:(