Do you think entering pharmacy school at age 24 is too old?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The threads are starting to depress me. I'm going to start answering them all the same way: Of course you are too old. What on earth were you thinking? I figure if anyone is going to let something as minor as age scare them off (unless it is a legitimate concern such as not being able to pay back the loans before retirement), then they don't really deserve to get that spot. Let someone else who has a little more drive and perseverance get it. Someone like me, for example. :cool:

Idea: no one forces you to answer every thread you think is ridiculous. What ever happened to being helpful and semi-encouraging? Sigh. I don't think the amount of criticism is really necessary.

Members don't see this ad.

Idea: no one forces you to answer every thread you think is ridiculous. What ever happened to being helpful and semi-encouraging? Sigh. I don't think the amount of criticism is really necessary.

I agree w/ Diastole, for once.

These, "Is my penis too short for pharmacy school?" type of threads are inane and stupid. I view them as excellent places to pad my post count.

+pad+

Is 24 too old to be in pharmacy school? For UCSF, the average age is 25 and the range is 21 to 44. I don't think 24 is much older than 21, so this kind of stuff is absolutely ridiculous.

On legitimate concern threads, encouragement and bolstering is something Diastole always does, like I try to do, also. But c'mon, asking if 24 is too old for pharmacy school when at least three-quarters of this board ALONE are over 24 and attending/going to be attending pharm. school in the very near future is silllllly.

I agree w/ Diastole, for once.

These, "Is my penis too short for pharmacy school?" type of threads are inane and stupid. I view them as excellent places to pad my post count.

+pad+

Is 24 too old to be in pharmacy school? For UCSF, the average age is 25 and the range is 21 to 44. I don't think 24 is much older than 21, so this kind of stuff is absolutely ridiculous.

On legitimate concern threads, encouragement and bolstering is something Diastole always does, like I try to do, also. But c'mon, asking if 24 is too old for pharmacy school when at least three-quarters of this board ALONE are over 24 and attending/going to be attending pharm. school in the very near future is silllllly.

:thumbup:

I like the Is-my-penis-too-short-for-pharmacy-school? part :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Today was my first day of orientation. I got Metamucil in my free bag thingy they handed out. I think the school is trying to tell me that I'm too old without coming out and saying it.

Today was my first day of orientation. I got Metamucil in my free bag thingy they handed out. I think the school is trying to tell me that I'm too old without coming out and saying it.

That's hilarious! Didn't anyone else get it?

Maybe they were trying to say, "Hey, you better stay regular while you're in school, keep up with that fiber!"