Do you think I'm ready with these topscore scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Konfetka

Sveta
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am scheduled to take the DAT the 2nd week of August...but after taking all the topscore exam here are my scores...not to many 20s...

aa, bio, chem, orgo, pat, qr, rc, ts
TS 1 17, 19, 18, 12, 18, 17, 20, 17
TS 2 19, 17, 17, 20, 19, 21, 21, 18
TS 3 18, 17, 15, 18, 19, 22, 20, 17

what do you think?

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks! you guys got me all pumped. Now all i have to do is take the DAT achiever...study my ass off for about 2 weeks, and get this thing over with. I'm already making plans for what to do after the exam. I'm going out for sushi, martinis, and then lavish dessert. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Just take the test. If you score below a 23 on anything...we'll all come over to beat you up if it'll make you work harder.

djeffreyt said:
Just take the test. If you score below a 23 on anything...we'll all come over to beat you up if it'll make you work harder.

Really?? b/c Thats what I've been getting on topscore too. But just took the DAT Achiever it was demoralizing!!! Hey Jeffery is the DAT more on the Topscore side or DAT achiever side on difficulty?? the achiever had question i couldn't even find in campbell.

yeah dat achiever is a killer compared to top score...but the explanations are very understandable. my exam is three weeks away...im going to learn the dat achiever in and out..

iHEARTfraps said:
yeah dat achiever is a killer compared to top score...but the explanations are very understandable. my exam is three weeks away...im going to learn the dat achiever in and out..

yeah i'm taking my first achiever test tomorrow and gonna memorize it front and back. My goal is to get over a 16 in all sections.