Do you think it's ok to have 2 LORS both from pharmacist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ishpharm

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
My professor's won't be able to write a letter for a few months. I want to submit my applications ASAP, as interviews will not be offered unless all evaluations are complete. All the schools I'm applying to require only 2 letters.

Do you think 2 pharmacists is bad, or should I have some range & wait for a professor to complete the other evaluation.

Members don't see this ad.

My professor's won't be able to write a letter for a few months. I want to submit my applications ASAP, as interviews will not be offered unless all evaluations are complete. All the schools I'm applying to require only 2 letters.

Do you think 2 pharmacists is bad, or should I have some range & wait for a professor to complete the other evaluation.

Can't you submit up to 4 evaluations? Last year when I applied, you could send LOR requests to up to 4 people and submit your application even if all of your letter weren't in yet.

You can use the two pharmacists and the professor that might take a few months for LORs on PharmCas. Even if they take months to put in the letter you can still submit your application. You can also ask a TA to write a LOR because they might be able to submit one sooner

Reactions: 1 user
I don't think having 2 pharmacists is a bad idea. I sent 3 LOR's, two from pharmacists and one from a science professor. Good luck!