Doc's Only Pain Rounds Private Forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lobelsteve

Staff member
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
see the other thread about private forums.

My new posts are going docs only forum. I'll make a reference here for the next few just to remind everyone where to look.

We may need to see if we can move the top 10 threads there.

This is extremely important to keep out posts in a private venue owing to the legal ramifications of any of our posts being used by an attorney against us or other providers as forums have been deemed public by our legal system.

Members don't see this ad.

Doc intersted in posting a private question to doctors only. Not advertising -personal issues in pain practice. New user wants help finding this arena.
thanks
stim

PM me or one of the other mods your name, institutional affiliation email and/or professional society membership. Also, go to your private messages page, look to your left, go to "Group Memberships" and go to "Join Groups" follow the directions after that...be sure include a verifiable institutional email address and the name of your physician-only membership orgranization.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members don't see this ad :)
midline, you were approved a while back.

To go to the docs only forum:

go to the pain medicine forum

on top of page, under subforums, you should see the "painrounds physicians forum".

pm me if you can't get there.

What about medical students?

For now, it's MD/DO's only. We have enough difficulty verifying graduates/practicing docs as it is. Opening it up to med students is just too difficult at this time.

I will say that few educational/training issues are discussed in the private forum. The moderators are trying to reserve the private forum for discussion of confidential/sensitive patient care issues only.

Status
Not open for further replies.