Doctor / Money

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BennieBlanco

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

The only reason I want to be a doctor is to make a lot of money. I kind of want to do it to help people, but not really.

Should I leave this out of my personal statement?

trollllllll!

The only reason I want to be a doctor is to make a lot of money. I kind of want to do it to help people, but not really.

no

Members don't see this ad :)

Why would you leave out your only reason for becoming a doctor in a statement that's supposed to be about why you want to become a doctor?

Oh yeah, sure, they'll respect you for being honest! :rolleyes: You should also mention that you want to do it to score with hot nurses and other health staff.

Yeah, let me know how that one turns out for ya...

You should also mention that you want to do it to score with hot nurses and other health staff.

I'm taking it that you figured out my identity, did we go to school together?

Lets go watch the Last Unicorn together tonight.

Oh yeah, sure, they'll respect you for being honest! :rolleyes: You should also mention that you want to do it to score with hot nurses and other health staff.
How about dropping the MD bomb at bars? That's a big reason for me.

i dont have anything against it but you should definitely leave it out of your PS. gotta play the game.

I'm taking it that you figured out my identity, did we go to school together?

Lets go watch the Last Unicorn together tonight.

Honey, I work on an ambulance - I've heard all sorts of one-liners from drunks and sleaze-bags. You'll have to do better than that!

Honey, I work on an ambulance - I've heard all sorts of one-liners from drunks and sleaze-bags. You'll have to do better than that!

I hope you know CPR, cause you take my breath away!

Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

I have 4 words for you "Hol I Day Inn".

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

(That's all I got)

When do we meet up? I'm preparing a 4 course meal followed up by watching the Last Unicorn and The Dark Knight.

call me at 800-555-STUD

You should also mention that you want to do it to score with hot nurses and other health staff.

Indeed. I have definitely met a few hot nurses and pharmacists. However, there's something to be said for dating someone who doesn't talk about the same place you work when you get home. But hot *IS* hot.