Suggestion Doctor-patient communication forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloa513

Reaction score
You should a forum for doctor-patient communication. It is interdisciplinary. Disciplines have a lot in common on this issue.

Members don't see this ad.

What, precisely, do you think such a forum would entail? Because most of our residency and attending level forums already talk quite a bit about doctor/patient communication.

If you're suggesting a forum for doctors and patients to communicate with each other, I would point you to your/their friendly neighborhood PCP's office.

They have a lot of cross-over. Doctors would gain a lot from each others experiences in different fields.

Members don't see this ad :)
They have a lot of cross-over. Doctors would gain a lot from each others experiences in different fields.
I still don't understand what you're asking for. What exactly has a lot of cross-over?

We already have interdisciplinary forums. Plenty of us "cross-over".

I still don't understand what you're asking for. What exactly has a lot of cross-over?

We already have interdisciplinary forums. Plenty of us "cross-over".
Patient-doctor communication has a lot of cross-over between different fields. A lot more than inter-doctor communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.