Doctor Will

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gobrowns

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who is this cat. I've been reading some of this doctor will guys posts and he's completely clueless. If anyone knows who this guy is, let me know he's giving miserable advice. No you don't need above 33MCAT 3.7 to get in.

later

Members don't see this ad.

Dr. Will is the man. He is all knowing and all powerful.
thumb.gif

(Oh yeah, sometimes it's best not to take peoples advice on hear literally. If it sounds outlandish it probably is. With Will it usually is.)

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by gobrowns
Who is this cat. I've been reading some of this doctor will guys posts and he's completely clueless. If anyone knows who this guy is, let me know he's giving miserable advice. No you don't need above 33MCAT 3.7 to get in.

later

what post specifically are you referring to? willy is a cool guy. so be careful what you say, or else i'll have to regulate on you.

Originally posted by @imtiaz

what post specifically are you referring to? willy is a cool guy. so be careful what you say, or else i'll have to regulate on you.

translation: anal rape.

Everyone here loves Dr will!!
:clap:

Originally posted by gobrowns

later

Haha :laugh:

Dr. Will rocks, sounds like fighting words to me
mad.gif

Neway, don't take everything u read soo seriously.SDN does help, but so does common sense.

Centrum,.
having fun with them smilies man, me too:laugh:

Yeah, whoever told me where to find more smilies shouldn't have. I am now an addict.

Looks like I've opened the gates to hell! LOL:laugh: Smilies galore you two

It WAS you Will. You say its a victimless crime, but look what it is doing to me and E Chica. You should be ashamed of yourself.

By the way, the Browns suck azz...;)