1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Doctoral Candidates

Discussion in 'Public Health Degrees (Masters and Doctoral)' started by drtobe218, Mar 14, 2007.

1. drtobe218

Other Health Professions Student
    Just wondering if anyone is applying to PhD or DrPH programs and if you have heard anything. I know this is an MPH forum but since it is public health I thought I might post here.

2. AndrewJ42

AndrewJ42 Member
    7+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    I'm planning on moving towards a PhD or DrPH once I obtain my MPH as it seems that most schools required the masters before continuing on (not always the case).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. namazu

namazu Member
    5+ Year Member

I will be starting a PhD program in the fall. I'm in Epidemiology, but looking to do vaguely interdiscinplinary things. (Most of public health research is truly interdisciplinary in nature, but I guess some projects and curricula are more so than others.)

What field of public health are you in?

4. jasmine2018

2+ Year Member

Non-Student
    Starting PhD in epi this Fall.

5. OP
    OP
    drtobe218

Other Health Professions Student
    Im actually going to do a degree in health services research-did an mph in policy at Columbia.

where have you all heard from?...I am in at Cal and UMASS