Doctor's Comment on the financial Bailout

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chiz2kul

t.roll.ed for Banning
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I got this from the Case Med Newletter....kinda funny

Joke of the Week:
Doctors comment on the financial bailout....

The allergists voted to scratch it, and the dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves. The gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it, but the neurologists thought the administration had a lot of nerve, and the obsetricians felt they were all laboring under a misconception. The ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted. The pathologists yelled, 'Over my dead body!' while the pediatricians said, 'Oh, grow up!' The psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, the radiologists could see right through it, and the surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing. The internists thought it was a bitter pill to swallow, and the plastic surgeons said, 'this puts a wholenew face on the matter' The podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but the Urologists felt the scheme wouldn't hold water. The anesthesiologists thought the whole idea was a gas, and the Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no!
Submitted by Denise Carter O'Gorman

Members don't see this ad.

I think SDN has reached a new low. :laugh: (<3)

Members don't see this ad :)
So I got this from the Case Med Newletter....kinda funny

Joke of the Week:
Doctors comment on the financial bailout....

The allergists voted to scratch it, and the dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves. The gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it, but the neurologists thought the administration had a lot of nerve, and the obsetricians felt they were all laboring under a misconception. The ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted. The pathologists yelled, 'Over my dead body!' while the pediatricians said, 'Oh, grow up!' The psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, the radiologists could see right through it, and the surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing. The internists thought it was a bitter pill to swallow, and the plastic surgeons said, 'this puts a wholenew face on the matter' The podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but the Urologists felt the scheme wouldn't hold water. The anesthesiologists thought the whole idea was a gas, and the Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no!
Submitted by Denise Carter O'Gorman
:thumbup: good stuff

are podiatrists doctors

And I really liked Case, too....

are podiatrists doctors

they are doctors of podiatric medicine (DPM). it's not a post-MD specialty if that's what you're asking~

based on that, Can I ask you a question.....?
Why are there more lawyers in politics than physicians?

Wouldn't you expect the profession that requires more training, the profession that is based on helping people in the long run, and the professions who professionals are trained in taking facts and making logical decisions with them, to be the more abundant in politics. Instead of the profession that is relatively easy to get into and get through, trains its professionals to take advantage of people and to manipulate things, for example laws, to do what ever they need them to do, and profession that works on the short term, for example, lawyers who work to get this man out of jail once, or get this man his money once, or get this man in jail once.

Please share with me?

Because law sucks, and they want to try something else? :smuggrin:

J/K

Personally, I won't want to go into another field because I will have spent so much time training for medicine!