• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

teymur

10+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hey guys. I'm going to be in Columbus, OH for general surgery elective this coming fall. Does anybody know what is a good neighborhood to live in. Doctor's hospital is about 11 miles or so west of downtown Columbus.

Thanks

San_Juan_Sun

Professor of Life
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hey guys. I'm going to be in Columbus, OH for general surgery elective this coming fall. Does anybody know what is a good neighborhood to live in. Doctor's hospital is about 11 miles or so west of downtown Columbus.

Thanks
I'm a bit confused. Are you looking for a place to stay for a month, or are you moving to Columbus?

If you're just there for a month, the hospital will put you up in some nice apartments up in Dublin (8 miles north of Doctors WEst). You have to pay 1/2, so it's pricey, but they are sweet apartments.

teymur

10+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Yeah, I'll be there for just a month. Thank you.

About the Ads

jubb

Tern
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 2, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Dublin would be a good place to be. Avoid anything on the southern half of columbus.

teymur

10+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Thanks Jubb! Any other neighborhoods other than Dublin that you would recommend?

TweetyPie

`
15+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2001
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]

Attachments

• Doctors Housing I.pdf
    278.2 KB · Views: 121
  • Doctors Housing II.pdf
    234.9 KB · Views: 94
About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.