Doctors, hospitals fear getting stiffed by U.S.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
no way? Really? C'mon, are you guys that naive?

Canada here. Just wanted to let you know that we like having first row seats to a major meltdown.

EVERYBODY PANIC!111 What's with these stupid posts about something that isn't remotely likely to happen?

Canada here. Just wanted to let you know that we like having first row seats to a major meltdown.

You're an idiot if you actually expect anything to happen. Prepare to be bored.

You're an idiot if you actually expect anything to happen. Prepare to be bored.

Someone has terrible short term memory.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se364Msp37g&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

There have been like three threads about this. But I really believe that this will just turn into a dramatic media circus with little real change in the end.

Can I join you? I'm American, and I'd rather watch this from there than here.

Someone has terrible short term memory.

Please remind me of the last time the US govt defaulted and I'll agree that my short term memory is terrible.

You're going to have to go a lot farther than Canada. If US goes down, so is Canada, eh?
Probably, but maybe we can learn from your mistakes in time.

Could've gone to Libya where they operate on gold rather than the US dollar, but NATO sort of bombed the smithereens out of that country because of that (under the guise of freedom, of course).

the_situation_dis_gon_be_good_gif.gif