Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

Does AACOMAS release your list of schools applied?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical Osteopathic [ DO ]' started by Sean Lee, 10.01.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Sean Lee

Sean Lee

Non-Student
    At the end of the cycle (say May/June), will AACOMAS release all the schools you've applied to to all the schools you've applied to?

Say I applied to 10 schools. Will these 10 schools find out from AACOMAS about my school list?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. keels99

keels99 2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    You asked this question once before, and the answer is still no. I'm not really sure why this would matter, though. Schools are aware that you apply to multiple programs.

deejaymd likes this.
  4. Sean Lee

Sean Lee

Non-Student
    I dont think I asked this before. I am asking because AMCAS has a policy of releasing all the schools that you have been accepted starting Feb/March. So I wonder is AACOMAS has a similar policy.

5. keels99

keels99 2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    In the past you asked if schools knew what other schools you applied to. Acceptance is a lot different than applied.

About the ads