mizzoudude

10+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2005
Status
I called yesterday to check the status of my transcripts and to my dismay they are still waiting on them...

They said that they DO NOT work on weekends...AACOMAS does.

Also, the guy told me that they are behind on processing applications and hope to get caught up soon. He said that my transcripts (which were sent July 3rd) should be processed (not verified) by the 18th or 19th.

He said it would be about 2-3 weeks for verfication after that.

OP
str8flexed

str8flexed

10+ Year Member
Sep 11, 2005
Status
Medical Student
mizzoudude said:
I called yesterday to check the status of my transcripts and to my dismay they are still waiting on them...

They said that they DO NOT work on weekends...AACOMAS does.

Also, the guy told me that they are behind on processing applications and hope to get caught up soon. He said that my transcripts (which were sent July 3rd) should be processed (not verified) by the 18th or 19th.

He said it would be about 2-3 weeks for verfication after that.
Wow, sorry. My school sent out my transcriot on July 3rd and then AMCAS said they received them yesterday. But I am EDP so I need to get everything done by August 1st! Go go go AMCAS!

DancerDoc

too much information!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2006
Status
Medical Student
str8flexed said:
Are they reviewing our apps now?

:)

Thanks.
If I had to guess, I'd say they're doing some overtime to get themselves caught up! :D Check the April AMCAS thread, I believe someone got verified today- so there is hope! Mine is still "ready for review" though and they got my transcripts on 6/22...boo AMCAS. :mad:

bet22

10+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
I received a transcripts verified email today...if that helps. Sent July 5, recieved July 10, email July 15

iceman77_7

10+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2006
Status
Medical Student
bet22 said:
I received a transcripts verified email today...if that helps. Sent July 5, recieved July 10, email July 15
Same here. Sent July 3, received July 10, email July 15. Maybe they are in the office.

Zuerst

Plutonium Member
10+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2005
Republic of Texas
Status
I was sent an email from AMCAS today around 11:30am saying that I'm verified. So they either do work on weekends, are working overtime, or came up with an awesome script to handle the verification process.

They changed my class classification though (freshman, soph...etc). I went by hours, but it seems like they went by years. Well I guess that makes sense since if classified by hours, I wouldn't have GPAs for my sophomore year...

Slide

Finally, no more "training"
10+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2005
Status
Attending Physician
Transcript sent 6/21, received 6/28, submitted 6/29, ready to review 6/30...still waiting for verification...

R.P. McMurphy

10+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
it seems like they are working saturdays right now. I got verified today, Saturday the 15th :)

mizzoudude

10+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2005
Status
I posted earlier and said that I heard from the AMCAS guy on the phone that they do not work weekends...

However I recieved one of my transcript reciepts. I guess they must be working on the weekend! Saturday anyway! Good!